Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Online and Metaprime!

A possum playing possum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di1Jih-0J_8&feature=fvw

http://youtu.be/di1Jih-0J_8




Who was the poster who was a state spelling be champion?

(We’re guessing it wasn’t you???)

Handle: TypoKnig

A survey surveying whether survey takers like taking surveys.


A message thread about message threads


“Let me know if I need to clafify...oops, I mean clarify…LOL! I had to clarify clarify!”


Q: What do you call these: “ __” ?

A: They are “quotation marks” to me.

(And you need them there because???)


In the comment section:

I have no reason to comment on this survey. The staff was very nice.


On Facebook:


It's DOPPLEGĂ„NGER WEEK! During this week, change your profile picture to someone famous you have been told you look like...

The person I was told I looked like in high school…Patty Duke, who had a TV show at the time where she played the part of a girl who had a doppelgänger first cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can use some HTML tags.